Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Wait time for stored upgrades to get added onto submissions.

About two weeks ago I was level 39 in Pokemon Go and just started reviewing on Wayfarer. Fast forward two weeks and I have three stored upgrades and have made it to level 40. Today, I submitted my first three submissions and clicked upgrade next on one of them and yet, none of them have been upgraded. Even the one that I clicked upgrade next on did not get upgraded. Is there a wait time for stored upgrades to get put on submissions or do I have to redeem them? If I have to redeem them, how do I do it?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Dazzz123456-PGODazzz123456-PGO Posts: 301 ✭✭✭

Nominations normally are queued for a few days before they go into voting. When upgraded they wont move from the queue any faster but will get reviewed faster. Hope that helps.

• GeckoNova-PGOGeckoNova-PGO Posts: 15 ✭✭✭

One of my submissions that I upgraded two days ago went into voting yesterday and was accepted, is that normal?

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador

In my experience, any nomination I make, even if the upgrade immediately applies, takes a day or two to move from queue to voting. I refer to it as a "cool down" to allow for double checking my nomination text and making necessary adjustments. Also in my experience, if I upgrade a nomination that has been in queue for over 2 days or is already in voting, it typically closes out (accepted or denied) within a day.

However, times will vary from region to region, and sometimes you'll notice they take a little longer (or faster!) to go through. The number of nominations being made, number of local reviewers, and subtle back end changes made by Niantic will affect this. With more nominations, you'll learn the "natural" approval time and what kind of turnaround times you expect.

• ichinichiwa-PGOichinichiwa-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi there.. first time here..

I'm level 39 and I have loved the voting process. Anyhow, I just hit my 10 upgrades today and I'm reading all these people saying that there is a bug that will prevent me from getting upgrades and applying them... I hope that's not true.. has anyone leveled up with 10 upgrades and can say if the system works fine?

Also, should I continue to review? I've read that once you hit 10 upgrades, your votes don't count anymore... is that correct?