Multi faceted directional marker posts

Ok, we've all seen them. Usually located in parks and reserves, they are usually 3 faced poles with directions and info on all sides. There's also usually a LOT of them in places where they are used.

I was wondering how everyone determines legitimacy? A pic only shows one face, so subbing the other two faces, and moving location by taking support pic from a different angle, I'm sure has been done. They are all mass produced, the only difference being the info on them, so can't identify them by design or colour. As per Nia, shouldn't mark as a duplicate, although I still find the entire "unique" definition muddy.

So, what does everyone do?

Comments

• flatmatt-PGOflatmatt-PGO Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about, but broadly I guess it depends on what they're marking. If they're trail markers, pointing out different trails branching at that intersection, it's probably a good nomination. If they're just pointing to various attractions that are at other locations (like playground this way, baseball field that way, bathrooms over here) then it probably wouldn't meet any of the acceptance criteria.