Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

No email confirmation for new nominations, accepted, rejected, or edits

14567810»

Comments

• CFun3434-PGOCFun3434-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Still no fix for this. I have submitted 29 and have 0 emails.

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 657 ✭✭✭✭

I recently got a bit similar problem. I don't get mails about my nominations being rejected/accepted. I think it might be the same with rejecting/accepting edits and photos I added to the game (as there is still problem with photos and some edits take long time, it's hard for me to say if they were reviewed or are still pending).

I still receive mails with notification that I nominated something/did edit/add new photos, and I receive every mails from this forum too, but I don't get any mail when my nomination is reviewed or my photos are accepted.

I think it started around 17th May - I got my last mail about accepted/rejected photo submission and edit on that day, and since then I didn't receive any confirmation mails. I got two nominations reviewed after 17th (one accepted, one rejected) and I didn't get any mail about it on my mail account. But when I added new photo yesterday, I got confirmation mail that I submissed new photos. So only mails about confirmation of reviewed submission is not being send to me, everything else is working fine.

Is there a chance of getting it fixed?

• Zadro00-PGOZadro00-PGO Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited May 28

I just got a nomination rejected and have no idea why because this bug still exists more than a year later!

Serious question:

Would it be possible for the Wayfarer team to update my existing nominations to use a different email address?

@NianticCasey-ING @NianticGiffard @NianticAaron @NianticBrian-ING Please help!

• SirKingIke-INGSirKingIke-ING Posts: 4 ✭✭

I have the same issue now...

• KarKryptonite-PGOKarKryptonite-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

I have the same issue

• Clarkee013-PGOClarkee013-PGO Posts: 49 ✭✭

10 pages in this thread that covers over a year now and still no fix, is it because it doesn't impact enough people??

Some form of an update is well over due and not one on a locked thread that we can't comment on, that's just plain hiding behind the locked thread.

• MrsDigbads-PGOMrsDigbads-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

I'm having the same problem . . . no submission or accepted/not accepted emails. I do get the forum messages.

• folkedyne-INGfolkedyne-ING Posts: 1

Thought I'd chime in, I'm also having this problem. I'm newish and have submitted four since June, no emails for submission, acceptance or non-acceptance. They all show up on my Nominations page in Wayfarer.