Ability to WITHDRAW appeal

I just want to express my astonishment that we don't have any means of removing a request for appeal. The lack of such a functionality will only lead to unneccesary work for Niantic.

I'm sure that I am not alone in having submitted appeals that then later have become redundant.

Niantic, for your own good, please implement withdrawal of appeals asap!

Tagged:

Comments

• cyndiepooh-INGcyndiepooh-ING Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have quite a few that have gone through on resubmit or have gone live from someone else's submission. On the one hand, I would love to be able to withdraw appeals that don't matter now to reduce the backlog. On the other hand, I would love for Niantic to see the absurd rejections being given and use that knowledge to implement a system to ensure that all reviewers staying up to date on criteria. And how important it is that the criteria be simple, straightforward, and clear.

• MelodyS88Chi-PGOMelodyS88Chi-PGO Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since they are fixing the bug that people abused to submit more than the 1 appeal for every 30 days, not being to withdraw an appeal won't have much effect once they get through the backlog. People will just need to be more thoughtful and not waste their 1 appeal every 30 days on coal.

• PeteC303-INGPeteC303-ING Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭

Definitely need it. They accepted two of my appeals they should have definitely rejected. Due to the location bug they are 1, in the wrong place and 2, duplicates as they exist in their correct location. I even told them where the correct location was in my supporting information in block capital letters asking them to move it.