4 Pokestops on school propperty, 1 Pokestop that dosnt exist

Hey there,

thanks for reading.

There are 4 Pokestops on a privat school propperty and 1 Pokestop that dosnt exist anymore.

Title of the Wayspot: Geheimnisvoller Brunnen (school propperty), Bolzplatz Wülfel (school propperty), Kunstwerk Fahrrad Metall (school propperty), Künstwerk im Grünen (school propperty), Graffiti am Annastift (dosnt exist anymore)

Location: [Lat/Long] around 52.339584236817984, 9.814847274717028 / An der Weidenkirche

City: [City] Hannover

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: i found only the rejection of one pokestop

Additional information:

This is the Google view of the propperty, you can see the schools.

----------------------------------------------------

Here you see the Pokestop, that i marked with a circle. It doesnt have Graffiti on it.

And this is the Pokestop.

-----------------------------------------------------

This stop is in front of the entrance, you can see on the map that its on school propperty.

---------------------------------------------------

This stop cant be reached by "normal" people, only by people that goes in one of the schools. It has a sign that says that using is not allowed when youre not member of the school.

----------------------------------------------------------

Like the "Brunnen" its on school propperty and the location isnt right. Normaly its near the "Brunnen" but in pokemon its on grass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pokestop also exist on the school propperty, on the pokestop picture you can see the school building.

-------------------------------------------

If you need more information pls contact me. (: I hope you can remove them.

Thanks for reading!

Tagged:

Comments