Why reviewers are literally putting 0 EFFORT

Government built a bunch of these some years ago... The first one i nominated in this neighbourhood was accepted. Second - duplicated, then rejected. Then accepted after like 6 months pause of me holding on to this nomination.

Now the same is happening with the lowest one, rejected then duplicated... To what? It's in a different area that's clearly seen from satellite... Thank you reviewers for not paying attention to anything ever.

Comments

• Taenang mga reviewer to, hindi mo alam kung mga nang ga gago lang eo sadyang mga pulpol. Pati ba naman pokestop pinag dadamutan, kahit eligible naman.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

As before, lets see the full nomination for each submission, particularly the supporting photos. Is there anything in them that reviewers can pick up on to confirm the location of the nomination. Circling blobs an a satallite map doesn't help much.

Post edited by sogNinjaman-ING on
  • CarolFigueiraRS-PGOCarolFigueiraRS-PGO Posts: 381 Ambassador

They seem to be apart enough to me, I think you should do photo sphere and maybe use a different enough name so people at least look in the map. Also a different angle might help, it might help if they have different colors too.