Speckwursti-INGSpeckwursti-ING Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in General Discussion

It's unbelievable what is rejected!

Does Niantic use bots for rejections?

How do you explain that to people?

Post edited by NianticGiffard on

Comments

• JillJilyJabadoo-PGOJillJilyJabadoo-PGO Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is definitely a problem in Germany that Niantic needs to address.

I don't speak German, so I can't really tell what was rejected, though. It looks like a grave, a street sign, a hotel, and a tree?

• EternalMayhem-INGEternalMayhem-ING Posts: 93 ✭✭

What are the rejecting reasons?

• EternalMayhem-INGEternalMayhem-ING Posts: 93 ✭✭

The tree one seems to be not about the tree but about the view guess Aussicht stands for view but yeah still not an eligble nomination

• Tevenhausen-INGTevenhausen-ING Posts: 15 ✭✭✭

@JillJilyJabadoo-PGO , @X0bai-PGO 

As far as I can see it is a memorial (probably to commemorate the victims of the two world wars), a sign on a tree (something you can find in Germany often on special trees).

The "Mühlradbrunnen" is a city decoration

The "Goldene Hirsch" is an old hotel

And finally the last one should imply a nice view.

For those who do not understand German and regardless of how I would have rated the individual nominations.

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

2 looks more like q give way sign rather than a roundabout, you tend not to have a road sign on the inside of a roundabout. Again, hard to tell from picture, but I would have said giveaway so maybe qcceptable, unless it's an island in between 2 roads, rhen reject

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

I tend to agree that at least some of these are "not eligible" from what I can see of your single photos. If you want proper comments, we need to see the full set of photos and text for each nomination, so we can see what the reviewers see. Make a new thread for each Waypoint or it gets confusing keeping track of comments.

• FurtadoV-PGOFurtadoV-PGO Posts: 40 ✭✭

Man, you need to change the subject and the words on this topic, otherwise you will certainly been warned by one of the moderators for "violating" the Niantic TOS. A completely agree with everything you said, but the only thing you will be granted with this kind of agressive is been punished and censored by staff...

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus, you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar.

And you're needlessly insulting everyone in the Community, including those who replied trying to help you. I know you're frustrated, but you come across as a mean and bitter person.

• Duiomar-PGODuiomar-PGO Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭✭

what are they gonna do, not let him submit things to be immediately rejected anymore?