Photo added for the purpose of harm.

Title of the Wayspot: Cadets De Genève

City: GENEVA

Photos to support your claim:

I noticed new photos on some Waypoints in my neighborhood.

I don't understand how it could be validated by the community. It is not at all representative of the waypoint in question. (photo above)

This is clearly waypoint sabotage.

They are using different accounts to add thumbs on new photos.

Please delete the photos in question. As well as perhaps sanctions to stop it happening again.

Name Agent: Kassimodo

I would rather spend time playing than report this kind of behaviour.

Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• EricLaFrite-INGEricLaFrite-ING Posts: 43 ✭✭

And there is twice the same photo on two different wayspot

Maison De Quartier Asters-Servette

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/30034/photo-added-in-order-to-harm

• 2Didch-ING2Didch-ING Posts: 25 ✭✭✭

Hello,

This picture, taken from a few meters away, gives a larger view of the real location of 2 wayspots: Cadets de Genève (on the left of the door), and Maison De Quartier Asters-Servette (on the right). It proves that the second wayspot I mention is currently misplaced.

Moreover, I don't know what makes you think we use "different accounts to add thumbs on new photos" since there are currently 7 thumbs on the picture you don't seem to like vs between 8 and 25 on the other ones.

It doesn't really is a "clear waypoint sabotage" and I don't really understand why you ask for sanctions to be addressed...

Have a nice day.

edited March 2022

This picture, taken from a few meters away, gives a larger view of the real location of 2 wayspots: Cadets de Genève (on the left of the door), and Maison De Quartier Asters-Servette (on the right). It proves that the second wayspot I mention is currently misplaced

It is difficult to see two halves of two different wayspots on the same photo.  It's rather focused on the big door.

What's more, the same photo has been added on both wayspots you mention. I think you are very clearly trying to harm the opposing player who lives in that building. 

Looking at the window opposite, you can clearly see the banner.I believe there are two entrances.

https://goo.gl/maps/AvEZVTNomBAToLJG8

I could have believed in a mistake of this person but let me doubt it. Because all the wayspots around, received the same kind of picture.

Post edited by EricLaFrite-ING on
  • kassimodo-INGkassimodo-ING Posts: 7 ✭✭

Dear EricLaFrite,

To reassure you: No harm is meant. This is merely a small contribution to improve the quality of wayspots.

These pictures, clearly not artistic masterpieces, are just meant to help out players find the correct location of wayspots.

When looking for these wayspots I noticed that they were located at the same place using the same entrance. The purpose of wayspots is not to track every single venue in your neighbourhood and turn them into farming wayspots.

While both suggested places are about getting together, none of them is about getting together outside. These are basically simply indoor activities. Which, in my opinion, doesn't make good candidates for wayspots in this game.

The fact that you see the same picture on both wayspots indicates that the location is the same. Nothing more.

• Gr33nCh4oS-INGGr33nCh4oS-ING Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Dear Kassimodo,

as indicated on your other post, we can see very clearly the "maison de quartier aster servette" (in red) at the corner of the street and the entrance of the "cadets de Genève" (in green) on the other facade of the building, despite the number of photos you have taken, you try to make a duplicate.
    I don't see how this could be an improvement of wayspot?
    once again it looks more like a malicious attempt on a home portal against a player of the opposing faction.

These are basically simply indoor activities. Which, in my opinion, doesn't make good candidates for wayspots in this game.

I confirm that your photo of wayspot does not make a good mark.

https://cadetsge.ch/

I give you for information the link of the cadets of Geneva in order to reassure you. And a lot of activities are done indoors or is the problem? 

I think you don't have to give your opinion with photos, you are very clearly trying to demonstrate something that you don't like. 

It ruins my gaming experience.

Aesthetic's please.

(You can make an appeal if it seems to you that this portal is not legit.)

• Thanks for the appeal, @EricLaFrite-ING! Based on the evidence provided, we’ve removed the invalid image of the Portal.