Rejected appeals of eligible objects - any hope for a re-appeal?

LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador
edited March 2022 in April AMA - 2022

From what Ive seen, many eligible nominations are getting rejected due to a Niantic review. Best examples are trail markers. The review by Niantic is by far not as good as hoped. Is there a chance to still get such candidates approved without trying again and again? This can get very frustrating quite fast.

Post edited by NianticTintino-ING on
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• ElwynGreygoose-INGElwynGreygoose-ING Posts: 244 ✭✭✭✭

More useful I think would be a series of guides on for example "How to nominate trail markers".

Then if the nomination is not up to the mark, the submitter is directed to it.

If the nomination is fine, then the reviewers are directed to it.

I get 100% acceptance on trail markers but it has taken a very long period of trial and error to figure out how, during which I have also learned what other reviewers do and don't accept, which helps my own reviewing.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

How about we see some data on the outcome of the Appeals process - number appealed / number processed / number accepted / number rejected. That might be interesting considering that some people seem to expect every Appealed nomination to go through after a decision from Niantic.

I did say a while back there would be calls for an appeal for an appeal. How are Niantic going to manage the recirculation of rejected appeals if people can just keep putting the same thing back into the system with the huge amount of nominations they now allow players?