Duplicate picnic tables?

I've been to this lake, and all the way around it there are areas with rows of these identical picnic tables. Someone has nominated every single table as a separate wayspot. I've been marking ones in the same group as duplicates. The nominator has resubmitted them insisting that they're not duplicates. There are hundreds of these tables around this large reservoir. Am I doing the right thing?

Comments

• X0bai-PGOX0bai-PGO Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ChaosLady-PGOChaosLady-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

I agree one is ok because it looks great but not every single one.

• Cowyn2016-PGOCowyn2016-PGO Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

I might suggest a compromise in between. The description says a pair of picnic tables, if the person is only nominating every 2 which is centered around the fish cleaning station between I'd probably not duplicate them. Now if he is nominating each seperately despite the description, Id probably duplicate some.

I've seen plenty of parks with multiple pavilions numbered 1, 2, 3 all get accepted and the distance between pavilions are about the same as each PAIR of tables.

If the submitter is in a local discord, another option would be to nominate the 2 ends with directions like "North end" and "South End" those are probably far enough apart to be seperate.