Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Accepted Appeal Not Showing Up

Gobl1nK1ng-PGOGobl1nK1ng-PGO Posts: 35 ✭✭

I had an originally rejected nomination from October 2021 that I appealed. The appeal went into Niantic Voting and I received the below email on March 29 indicating that the appeal was approved.

I still do not see this wayspot in Ingress or Pokemon Go.

Tagged:
0 votes

Working as Intended · Last Updated

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's quite possible that it was within 20 metres of Elderwerks Little Free Library and in the same level 17 S2 cell as it, which would explain why it's in neither game. It will still be in their database though.

Your original email from when you submitted this nomination should have GPS coordinates on it (though I guess it is possible that Niantic can move this during appeal). I'm unsure where you placed the pin on the building exactly, so knowing these coordinates would be useful, but if I place a pin on Google maps that's on the entrance to the martial arts place, it does indeed seem to be within 20 metres of the little free library and in the same cell as it.

• Gobl1nK1ng-PGOGobl1nK1ng-PGO Posts: 35 ✭✭

Thanks @HankWolfman-PGO but unfortunately my original email doesn’t have the coordinates included. I thought I had it placed in the bottom left corner of the cell just above the Elderworks S2 cell but as you mentioned perhaps it was moved during the appeal.

I also thought Ingress could have more than 1 in the same cell (assuming 20 meters apart). But again if it was moved then its probably within the 20 meters.

• Hey there, @Gobl1nK1ng-PGO! We have reviewed your submission "JP Wood Martial Arts America" and found that it's not currently eligible to appear in Niantic games as it is in close proximity to an already existing in-game location.