Abuse reporting - Thouarcé - Boulodrome

Title of the Wayspot: Thouarcé - Boulodrome

City: Thouarcé

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information:

I am writing this message for several agents who have received the same unjustified warning from the support.

We would like to know if you understand French to allow you to threaten me to suspend the account of several players?

This request for modification follows this subject: https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/30950/invalid-portal-thouarce-boulodrome/p1

You will find above the title and the description that we have modified.

Do you want me to translate it for you or can using Google Translate suffice?

This modification request is legitimate because this boulodrome is inside the gendarmerie. We are just clarifying an important detail for all the agents so that they do not try to access it because YOU have decided that this gate should remain. We do not question it, it is YOUR choice, no problem. Nevertheless the title and description of a POI must be as precise as possible, especially when the current description is misleading.

We therefore ask you to justify yourself on the warnings that several agents have received while the title or description contains no insult or personal information, only a fact about a location like a bakery, a bar or other. 

There is an abuse of reporting on these legitimate edits. It is not the agents requesting these edits that should be warned, but those abusing the flagging by taking advantage of a lack of understanding of the language.

Please lock this topic to avoid unnecessary posts @NianticGiffard @NianticVK

Best Regards

Tagged:

Comments