Looking for Advice on a Nomination

This has been rejected several times. Previously the secondary photo was the primary. I decided to mix it up but still a rejection. The note about Google maps has eliminated the PRP and mismatched location reasons but Low Quality Photo seems to always be there. Any ideas? Thank you.

Comments

• Normies69-PGONormies69-PGO Posts: 37 ✭✭

The camera quality is a bit low I'll admit to that, I'm assuming you have like an S3 or something? Also try to find a more interesting sign, or tbh it looks like the backround might be good enough on it's own without the junk sign. Wait for a nice sunny day and give it a go.

I looked up the address on google earth and I see some sort of gazebo nearby or a beach front?

There's no street view for me so sadly I can't help you further but keep trying man good luck

• JillJilyJabadoo-PGOJillJilyJabadoo-PGO Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Other Rejection Criteria" means reviewers don't think it's eligible. That's likely the bigger problem than your photo. I agree with @Normies69-PGO that a better sign would help if there is one. This kind of submission will be hard to get accepted without a good sign, unfortunately. Is there a sign that says "Lake Wallkill Boardwalk" anywhere?

• OneFromTheSky-PGOOneFromTheSky-PGO Posts: 28 ✭✭

Yea, I would probably reject this as it's just a sign of rules rather than anything of value. Agree, a better sign would be beneficial or it's likely to keep being rejected.

• JillJilyJabadoo-PGOJillJilyJabadoo-PGO Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

If there's not a better sign, you could try noting that in your supporting info. Something like "This is the only sign. I'm not nominating the sign, just using it as an anchor for the boardwalk" or however.

• X0bai-PGOX0bai-PGO Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t think that sign will ever get approved. I think you need a better sign, or else put this one out of your mind.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't see anything that meets any of the 3 eligibility criteria in the photo.

• MelodyS88Chi-PGOMelodyS88Chi-PGO Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

It just looks like a sidewalk to me.