Upgrade isn't going into voting

I have my "Automatically Apply Upgrades" toggle off in settings.

I earned an upgrade sometime over last weekend.

I uploaded a new submission on Monday, via Pokemon Go, and applied the upgrade to it shortly afterwards in Wayfarer.

It is currently still "in queue" marked "upgrade"

Is this an error, or does the upgrade system now take much longer?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hosette-INGHosette-ING Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

It depends upon where the submission is. Some areas take longer than others.

• Himillsy-PGOHimillsy-PGO Posts: 172 ✭✭✭✭

it may still be in the grace period if it was uploaded on monday. a couple more days and it will probably go into voting

• Shilfiell-INGShilfiell-ING Posts: 1,560 Ambassador

I'm in a similar situation - nomination uploaded and immediately placed On Hold on Sunday - edits made to tighten up the description. Earned my next upgrade on Monday, applied to my new candidate. Still In Queue now, nearly Friday. Ordinarily I'd have more patience, but this nomination means a lot to me and, I think, to its local community. It was an honor to submit it and I hope it's accepted, but it's in a very slow review area and for all I know someone else has already nominated - so I want mine to cut the line a bit, I admit it. :)

• OneFromTheSky-PGOOneFromTheSky-PGO Posts: 28 ✭✭

Takes 4 days from applying an upgrade application to go in to voting for me. Almost clockwork.

• mortuus-INGmortuus-ING Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

mine is stuck in weeks and longer now. the whole system has broken down , voting is 5 months and stuff from que to voting takes forever too.. when will this be fixed ??? no motivation to vote really the upgrades doesnt help anyhting

• X0bai-PGOX0bai-PGO Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, my last upgrade took 4 days to go into voting as well. Once it went in it was decisioned almost immediately, but it sat in queue at least twice as long as I expected.

• Kruddel-PGOKruddel-PGO Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited May 2022

I'll keep waiting then. Very strange though as it's my 29th upgrade and every other one, including one in the last 10 days or so went into voting within 24 hours. Which is the same for everyone in my city.

Non-upgrade subs are a lost cause (my longest active was a pair subbed on 26-10-2020 that have been in voting for about 14-15 months), and my longest queuing is since 20-11-2020 and still not in voting. But at least upgrades were worth aiming for.

• Losifer026-INGLosifer026-ING Posts: 204 ✭✭✭✭

I had something selected to be my next upgrade once I got the 100 agreements, but once I did it picked the oldest thing, a playground at a neighborhood recreation facility I nominated June 16th of 2020, that was pretty much immediately rejected(gonna appeal that). Meanwhile, the one I had selected is sitting in queue marked upgrade next. Not super happy about that.