Comments

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi!

I'm not sure what you want to nominate here, but I just tell you, that if you want to get this photo from internet as your nomination photo, then don't do it, as third party photos like that (photos that you didn't take using your camera phone but took it form internet or other source) are ineligible and are reason for rejection. Some reviewers might also consider it as abuse, so better take your own photos for your nominations.

I tried to look for it, and it looks like it's some kind of big company that distribute internet in your country? So if I found correct information and it's a internet company, then I tell you that companies like that are not eligible, as they don't met any acceptance criteria. This company can pay Niantic to make POIs in location of it's buidling (like Starbuck do it with POI in USA or CircleK in Europe and other countries), so nominating it will give you rejection each time, as it's just generic buisness that don't met any criteria.

Try looking for some eligible things in your area - like religious temples and statues, playgrounds (not on school ground or someone's house), sports fields (not on school grounds or somoene's house), some local theater, local cinema (not from big cinema chain), museum or other cultural place. They will be easiest to get accepted.

Good luck, I hope you will find something eligible to nominate soon!

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, your example doesn't look like sponsored location, most sponsored locations have word "sposored" visible on POI. There is an example how it looks like:

But there is a big chance that your POI was added when Niantic imported Lightship database without checking it - this situation caused a huge problems with adding anything that was in that base (many things were ineligible, like this POI, some were even dangerous as POIs appeared in the middle of sea or on the very big highways with not pedestrian access). These POIs didn't had any image on it and often very generic text. Here is example of that POI:

As you can see, it doesn't have normal picture but some generic one. If your POI also have a picture like that (or had one but some time ago new photo appeared - I'm not sure if this white picture is your photo photo or it just didn't load before you took screenshot so I wrote explanation) then it was added from Lightship database and I advice to not make your nominations based on it, as it's not eligible POI and was added due to mistake.

I hope my post helped you a bit and explained everything :)