Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Cannot Apply Upgrade to 'Upgrade Next'

Zoreta-PGOZoreta-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Report a Bug

I have had a nomination marked 'upgrade next' since before the new auto-upgrade system was added. I earned an upgrade, which was applied to my oldest nomination- not the one marked 'upgrade next'.

So I turned off 'auto upgrade', and earned another upgrade... but the nomination marked 'upgrade next' has no option to apply the new upgrade. It appears you cannot manually apply an upgrade to a nomination with the legacy 'upgrade next' setting.

So I put all other nominations on hold, and turned auto-upgrade on again. If there are no other nominations accepting upgrades, I would expect the system would be forced to upgrade the one marked 'upgrade next', but the upgrade has not been applied. It has now been over 12 hours.

It is currently impossible to upgrade a nomination with the legacy 'upgrade next' tag, despite that obviously being the nomination that the user wants to upgrade.

4 votes

New · Last Updated