About a Community Healthcare Center.

NoctaD-PGONoctaD-PGO Posts: 128 ✭✭✭

In my neighbourhood there's this public healthcare community center that has some doctors and specialities on it for people to assist. This is a government center as this is public healthcare. It is not an emergency service anymore, it used to have an ambulance entrance but it doesn't work as emergency service anymore (this old street view shows that). Do you think if I submit an updated street view of the place it may get accepted as a wayspot? I still haven't tried it but I wanted to make sure what people think of it. Many people inscribed in the public healthcare system come to this place for medical assistance, treatments, dentist, medicine distribution, etc, so it has a high flow of people.

Right now on that place where the ambulance entrance used to be the doors are closed and there are benches, a place for people to wait and sit outside.

Comments

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,483 Ambassador

Thanks for asking.

Although a lot of people go and also wait there, that is not a strong enough reason to meet eligibility.

To be eligible it should meet one of great place to explore, be sociable or exercise.

Something that is eligible then needs to make a case for it to be accepted - this where a good photo, and supplementary information giving details and links to back up what you are saying is essential. That is the part that “sells” your submission to turn from eligible to accepted.

So your first question that you need to think critically about is if what you want to submit is eligible, and which criteria it meets. Whilst doing this put yourself in the shoes of a stranger unfamiliar with the area and think about the impression it would

• X0bai-PGOX0bai-PGO Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

A health care center is not a great place for exploration, socialization, or exercise. So whether it meets rejection criteria (emergency services) or not, it doesn’t meet acceptance criteria.

• tp235-INGtp235-ING Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭

People often mistakenly believe that public facilities are eligible, though not just health care centers, but those that do not meet the criteria for exploration, interaction, and exercise are not eligible.

Sometimes players quibble that because there is a common room, it meets the criteria for interaction, etc., though.