"in voting" nomination can't be withdrawn.

Khatre-INGKhatre-ING Posts: 123 ✭✭✭✭

Why is that you remove the possibility to withdrawn a nomination that is in voting status ?

With more than 2 years in that status for my current nomination, some have been created with upgrades by others players.

and now i have some i know are duplicates but i can remove them.

BTW more than 2years for a nomination is ridiculous. nomations should be auto upgraded after a year in voting.

Comments

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes this is a ridiculous situation.

I too am in a 2 year plus area. Presumably (as we are not told) a key problem is too many submissions relative to reviewers .

it finally goes into voting and you then realise that there was another ahead of you in the queue so now it is adding to the problem.

worse still if it has been in voting for awhile and accumulated some votes because it is a good candidate, but someone leap frogs yours and now there is a submission with some 5* votes, now being rejected as a duplicate - pretty sure this jams up the system, and the original voters don’t get their agreement.

I’m sure it would make a great comedy sketch - for those in U.K. I’m thinking a monologue from Sir Humphrey 😂