Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Bug nas contribuições da Niantic Wayfarer

McLvP11-PGOMcLvP11-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

Aconteceu um bug na minha contribuições na niantic wayfarer!

Onde uma contribuição esta com três status ( Aceito - Aprimorado - Aprimorar próximo ), a mesma foi aceita pela comunidade já tem um mês, e desde então se encontra bugada desta forma. Impedindo assim colocar aprimorar próximo em outras contribuições. E os aprimoramentos esta indo na sequencia que eu não desejo!

Aguardo resposta e solução do problema, que esta na plataforma. Pois acessei de outros aparelhos e o bug persiste!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a bug in my contribution to niantic wayfarer!

Where since a contribution has three statuses (Accepted - Improved - Improve next), the community has been accepted by the community for a month now, and then it is bugged in this way. Thus preventing further hone in on other contributions. And the enhancements are going in the sequence I don't want!

I await a response and solution of the problem, which is on the platform. Because I accessed from other devices and the bug persists!

Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated