Post boxes ect

Hi

When it comes to reviewing pokestops for things like post boxes,phone boxes stuff like that I always mark it as 1 or 2 star for historical or unique.

Am i doing something wrong got cooldown notice as i got similar requests for about 10 of them.

Any advice

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reviewing correctly, but too fast.

• PkmnTrainerJ-INGPkmnTrainerJ-ING Posts: 5,131 Ambassador

Are you in the UK? There’s lots of debate about some postboxes being acceptable and some phone boxes being acceptable.

You may have voted against the normal votes for them.

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,486 Ambassador

ahh weekend question about U.K. postboxes 😂

What you are describing is nothing to do with the acceptability or otherwise of postboxes and everything to with the system picking up a pattern of voting. What you have described is interpreted by the system as you might not be giving each submission individual assessment. Now the 10 might all have been identical and you genuinely read through and came to the same decision in which case if you spot that happening take a short break. But if some were older, had a case made as why this postbox was special locally then you might rate it higher. This will then reflect in a different voting pattern and keep the cooldown algorithm happy.👍

• 29andCounting-PGO29andCounting-PGO Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

The cool down doesn't come from hope you vote, but rather how fast you vote.

You cn get one for similar repeated voting patterns. Even where I might be doing a straightforward reject I take time. But if I do a few ( don’t know how many) say reject other, on the bounce I can trigger a captcha and if I continue a cooldown.

• 29andCounting-PGO29andCounting-PGO Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

They want you to think it's for repeated voting patterns but it's purely based on time. Try it out.

Honestly it’s not time for me. I doubt I have spent less than 3 or 4 mins on anyone review, I am very slow😂I have no idea how people go so quickly and get so many done ( falling asleep also can sloe things down) I often have nosey around to see if there is any reason to accept something. It hasn’t happened very often.