Duplicate?

I don't see this nomination in the game at all , or listed in other games either. How can this be a duplicate? The picture below was a successful nomination, but this successful nomination is quite a distance away from the other nomination. How could these photos be confused as a duplicate? they are clearly different. I wasted an upgrade on this. I think i should appeal, what are your opinions.

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Likely reviewers were confused by the two very similar Waypoint titles and decided your submission was a duplicate.

• WayspotReviewer-PGOWayspotReviewer-PGO Posts: 65 ✭✭
    edited June 2022

Thank you @auntergoaf-PGO i did not see as it in game or as used in other games so it was a little confusing. much appreciated. I see its been updated, you rock, btw is there away on the forums to delete old posts that i have submitted? i do not know how to.

• SparkyWingz-PGOSparkyWingz-PGO Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited June 2022

Hi! Your nomination must have been a duplicate because it was a similar nomination to the one previously submitted. It might have been because it was too near the other one. Note that not all accepted nominations appear in the game as the S Cells are near each other. That could have been why you didn't see it. Does that help? Thanks.