Location Edit Appeal:南吹田公園少年野球場

Title of the Wayspot: [南吹田公園少年野球場]

Current Location: [34.754047,135.506751]

Correct Location: [34.754448,135.506618]

City: [Suita City,Osaka]

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: [NA]

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: [If you have more explanations, add them here]

I am concerned because I pass nearby on a daily basis. It is a section of the park used as a baseball field, but the applicant was unaware of the location rules. Please move it to the north entrance just in time to make it a PokéStop, as it will interfere with the competition.

The following is the original text in Japanese.

以下日本語原文。

日常的に近くを通るので気になっています。野球場として使われている公園の一区画ですが、申請者は位置指定のルールを知らならなかったようです。競技の邪魔になりますので北側入り口のポケストップとして成立するギリギリの位置に移動させてください。

Tagged:

Comments

• tp235-INGtp235-ING Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, you do not understand the fundamentals of Wayfarer.

Niantic does not officially state that it is an S2 cell.

Therefore, citing a specific game to move your location is cheating.

That should be understood first.

Well, as you say, the current location is a distraction.

In the case of a baseball stadium, the most appropriate location is generally where the field entrances and exits and back nets are basically located.

Therefore, the most appropriate location would be 34.754332, 135.507016; or 34.754222, 135.507145.

Maybe that wayspot will not disappear when moved considering the current display rules of the particular game.

残念な話ですが、貴方はWayfarerの根本を理解していません。

ナイアンティックはS2セルということは公式に述べていません。

そのため、特定のゲームのことを引き合いにだして位置情報を移動させることは不正行為にあたります。

その点はまず理解すべきです。

まあ、貴方の言うように現在の場所は邪魔にはなりますね。

野球場の場合、基本的にはフィールドの出入口やバックネットがある位置が一般的に最も適切な位置と言えます。

そのため、最も適切な位置は、34.754332, 135.507016。または、34.754222, 135.507145になるでしょう。

たぶん、現在の特定のゲームの表示ルールを考慮すると移動してもそのwayspotは消えることはないでしょう。

• ZiriaSkywalker-PGOZiriaSkywalker-PGO Posts: 84 ✭✭✭

@tp235-ING

I am an experienced baseball player and I disagree with the position you are proposing.

It is a distraction to have unrelated people near the benches during competition, and although you have specified both ends instead of behind the back net, in that position, in case a foul ball goes flying, it will hit you without any time to call out to you.

私は野球の経験があるのであなたの提案している位置には反対します。

競技中に関係のない者がベンチの近くにいることは邪魔になりますし、またバックネットの裏ではなく両端を指定されていますが、その位置では万が一ファールボールが飛んていった際には声をかける暇もなく直撃します。

• tp235-INGtp235-ING Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL!

The value of wayspot in Niantic games must fall under exploration, movement and interaction.

If that's the case, then a baseball stadium is approved as a qualified location to promote exercise, right?

A wayspot is the most qualified location for exercise.

You should understand that it is not approved as qualified for spectating.

Well, even if it is in the middle of the back net, it is still much more qualified than your original location.

The location you specified is not a baseball field entrance/exit, but a park entrance/exit.

ナイアンティックのゲームにおけるwayspotの価値は、探索、運動、交流に該当することが求められます。

それならば、野球場は運動を促進する場所として適格だと承認されていますよね?

運動するためには出入口が最も適格な位置になります。

観戦することで適格だと承認されている訳でないことを理解したほうが良いでしょう。

まあ、仮にバックネットの中央でも貴方が最初に指定した場所よりはるかに適格です。

あなたが指定した位置情報は野球場の出入口ではなく、公園の出入口です。

@tp235-ING さん

As you may have seen in the aerial photo, that park stretches wide to the east and west.

That is also the entrance/exit to the park, but the western half of that park is all baseball fields.

If you were to choose a baseball field entrance/exit, the one I specified with the widest frontage would be the typical entrance/exit.

By the way, I pointed out that both ends of the back nets are dangerous, not for spectators, but for users who enter for the game Niantic is providing and are looking at their terminal screens, in case a foul ball is thrown at them. Of course, if there is an unrelated person near the bench during the game, that is also very disturbing.

I would like to leave it up to the management to decide whether it should be behind the back net or at the entrance/exit.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

航空写真をご覧になっていると思いますが、その公園は東西に広く伸びています。

そこは公園の出入口でもありますが、その公園の西半分はすべて野球場です。

野球場の出入口を選ぶのであれば一番間口の広い私が指定した場所が代表的な出入口だと思います。

ちなみに私がバックネット両端が危険と指摘したのは観戦するのではなく、ナイアンティックが提供しているゲームのために立ち入って端末の画面に見入っているユーザーにファールボールが飛んだ場合の事を指摘しています。もちろん試合中にベンチの近くに無関係の者がいればそれも非常に邪魔です。

バックネットの裏にするのか出入口にするのかについては運営の判断にお任せしたいと思います。

• Thanks for the appeal @ZiriaSkywalker-PGO Based on the evidence provided, we’ve made necessary changes to the Wayspot's location.

edited June 2022

Thanks,@NianticAtlas .

Thanks for your comments, @tp235-ING . I will keep them in mind for future activities in the Wayfarer community.

ご意見いただきありがとうございました。今後のウェイフェアラーコミュニティでの活動の参考にさせていただきます。