Pokestop Nomination Rejection Clarification

Hello, I’ve recently attempted to nominate a location for a pokestop for the first time, and I am questioning the reasons for the nominations rejection. Did I do something wrong or is there something that can be improved on? Is there a reason why the location is listed as inappropriate and as a fake nomination? Any tips or clarification?

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a Cafe - you really need to "sell" your nomination to differentiate it from all the other standard cafes around.

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with the others.

Description should read like an information sheet, not and ad. And, using second person (you) makes it seem like an ad. Try:

This is THE Kava bar of St. Augustine, with beverages originating from the southern Pacific islands, where they've been drinking Kava and Kratom for hundreds of years.

Supporting should not mention any game, but explain things that might concern reviewers. For example:

Streetview is outdated and still shows a Pizza Hut here. But you can see from the Supporting Picture that The Green Turtle is now in that space, on the corner of Fifth Road and Main Street.

I see you in your Supporting Picture. Not enough to pick you out of a crowd, but maybe enough to bother some reviewers. When you take your Supporting Photo from farther back for a wider view, make sure you are not reflected in the glass.