Disagreement with pokestop rejections

It is already the fourth pokestop that they reject me without any sense. I don't understand why Niantic doesn't do something about it with the collaborators who pointlessly reject harming the development of communities.
It is impossible in this way to make a place grow since they do not correctly evaluate, for example, the coincidence of locations.

Comments

• JillJilyJabadoo-PGOJillJilyJabadoo-PGO Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why are the first two "a great place to explore, exercise, or socialize"? You should explain that to reviewers in the Supplemental Information.

For the sports field, you should use the Google Streetview app to add photospheres if the nominations aren't on satellite view.

You may want to change your picture for the sports field as well. Either get the whole feild in the picture, if it's small, or focus on just one part, for example make a picture of just one of the goals.

• jaaxtmp-INGjaaxtmp-ING Posts: 149 ✭✭✭

You could provide the support photos with their description to give us a better idea of the rejections.

In order to improve your nominations I can suggest:

Starting with those photos which hurt my eyes because of their dimensions (width x height)

• 1) First you should take better photos, just try to use the "landscape" mode by just rotating your phone if you're going to use those dimensions, so your object nominated can be seen much better.
    • Or change the photo dimensions of your phone.

• 2) First and second POI has a bad title, how can it be a Colony? It's an administrative building, not a community. And it looks like PRP (unfortunately), so if in Google Maps it doesn't appear like what you're suggesting it is, it will be more difficult to get accepted by the community (unfortunately again).

• 3) Third POI in my opinion is a bad photo with probably low quality because of lights, but more important, because it doesn't have a wider view of the object (dimensions of photo again).
    • Now, the support photo doesn't show where the POI is (this a bad practice by most of players while nominating), so try to include it with a wider view of the surroundings, trust me, it's much better :D
    • Most of soccer fields can be seen by satelite so it shouldn't be a problem, but if it's not the case, a good support photo can make the difference between a YES or NO for accepting.

• 4) Some reviewers can change their mind for YES or NO when reading the words "pokemon, pogo, pokeparada, pokestop, portal, juego, gimnasios (referring to NIA games), comunity" and I don't mean it's bad at all, but keep in mind that you're nominating to improve the lightship database of Niantic and not especifically for one game.

I hope this can help you, and remember that if you think the rejection was not right, you can re-try over and over always according to the guidelines.

Greetings! Saludos!.

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry I can't read the language. And I can't copy text from an image into Google Translate.

1) An administration building is just a place where people go to work - not a good wayspot.

2) That looks like an apartment building, also not a good wayspot.

3) This could be a good wayspot, but not with that picture.

4) No idea what this is, or why people would go there. A parking lot (car park) does not qualify.

Look for things where people already go for leisure. A piece of art that people walk around to admire. A place where laughter is heard because people socialize there. A sign on a trail that gets people out to exercise.

• X0bai-PGOX0bai-PGO Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic is horrible with communication, which is why you don’t understand these rejections. I want to be clear: it is 100% perfectly normal to not understand your rejection reasons.

The assessment above is an accurate rundown of what you have shown us of your nomination, that the first, second, and fourth do not meet criteria. The third needs a better image.

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭✭✭

Third and fourth photos are the same candidate: main photo and supporting photo and info.

This is a valid candidate, you must take care to provide better pictures, remove any pokemon information from the supporting info and you might need to upload some 360º pictures to google maps if the soccer field is new and it isn't show to the revieweres in the Google Maps.

Spanish:

La cancha de futbol es un buen candidato, debes mejorar las fotos, intenta evitar las redes, toma las fotos de día y en la foto de apoyo haz que se vea por ejemplo la entrada, tiene que verse el candidato y los alrededores, ahora solo muestras una valla que puede ser cualquier cosa. Si no se ve en Google maps, añade fotos de 360º para que la gente pueda ver que eso sí está ahí.