One Sign of Many

Wasn't sure how to proceed on this one, luckily I was able to skip it

The nomination to review was an... informational sign? I guess? I mean, really, it was a "beware of coyotes" sign.

And there were several identical signs in the vicinity that were already waypoints.

Now, on the one hand, the fact that these signs were already waypoints suggests to me that I should have accepted it. But on the other hand, the fact that this sign was clearly identical to other signs in that area suggests to me that I shouldn't have accepted it; the very first thing on the rejection criteria page says to reject objects that are mass-produced.

What would you have done?

Comments

• JillJilyJabadoo-PGOJillJilyJabadoo-PGO Posts: 838 ✭✭✭✭✭

If it's literally just "beware of coyotes" in generic lettering with no educational information, I would definitely have rejected it. I live in a place where coyotes are common, though. I could see the novelty of such a sign to some reviewers, but since there are multiple in the area it seems locally generic to me.

Imho, the others were accepted by the "more stops" crowd, and I would only worry about it if the nomination was in your local review area. If it is in your local review area, you may have trouble keeping your agreements up.