subway station

Is the subway station suitable as a wayspot candidate?

(subwat station like a picture)

Answers

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic said major transit hubs are valid, but individual stops along the line are not.

Maybe it has some art or something unusual, that you could submit instead of the station itself?

• I think it is appropriate.

Why are there so many subway station entrances and exits in the wayspot example that should be reviewed and approved but are not? I think it is strange. Subway entrances and exits should be approved as famous stations.

People are getting angry on social networking sites that the entrances and exits of subway stations should be wayspot.

Please check and approve the one that alleged the subway station entrances and exits of wayspot that were denied.

I see subway station entrances and exits from time to time, and when I review cases like this, I consider them as approved, depending on the location.

• 26thDoctor-PGO26thDoctor-PGO Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't take what Niantic do or don't say as gospel on what you can submit.

If you can make a good case for it being added go for it. It may still be rejected but it's up to you to find a way to make it work if you want to try.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

In my city, every subway station is a wayspot. Most of them are bigger, but all of them are important in my opinion.

The only thing that I got rejected was the Central station as a "natural feature". Not gonna lie, it's impressive what nature can do!