gefälschte pokestops und Arenen in Siegen

Mir ist aufgefallen, das in Siegen viele Vorschläge eingereicht werden, die schon existieren. Manche sind sogar doppelt in einem Stadtteil und werden für andere Bereiche weiter beantragt. Es handelt sich definitiv um Fälschungen.

Comments

• Brokkolisnack-PGOBrokkolisnack-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

Auf dem Verteilerkasten steht der Standort, der trifft auf keinen dieser genehmigten POI's zu

• Das ist mir auch bereits aufgefallen.

• No1ofConseqence-PGONo1ofConseqence-PGO Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

Markieren Sie es als Fälschung.

Sie wissen vielleicht schon wie, aber ich gehe nicht davon aus, dass Sie es wissen.

• Unter 'Sollte dies ein Wegpunkt sein?' Wählen Sie einen Stern aus.
    • Wählen Sie im Popup-Fenster „Missbrauch“ aus.
    • Wählen Sie im Menü „Missbrauch“ die Option „Gefälschte Nominierung“.
    • Verwenden Sie das Textfeld, um zu belegen, warum Sie die Nominierung für eine Fälschung halten.

I hope all that translated correctly. I do not speak Deutsch/German and had to use Google Translate to do the heavy lifting for me. If it offends, I apologise as it was not my intent.

ok i understand, i´ve done it, but my question is about the already duplicate existing obejects. Can I do something about that??

• Rodensteiner-PGORodensteiner-PGO Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

ja, logg dich ein in deinen wayfarer account und gehe auf die seite

unten RECHTS siehst du dann einen Kreis, wo du einem Niantic Mitarbeiter beichten kannst. Klicke darauf,

Greetings, Explorer! Welcome to Wayfarer Support. Please describe your issue to view suggested articles and FAQs from our help center. Type “Skip” if you'd like to activate Remy, our Niantic support bot, and submit a ticket to our (human) team. Note that it can take a few hours to receive a response from them.

• No1ofConseqence-PGONo1ofConseqence-PGO Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

The way you should do it, to the best of my knowledge and when you're in range of the Pokestop, is to have the 'spin disc' screen appear.

• Bring the spin disc screen up onto your screen;
    • Click on the white 'right arrow' (greater than symbol) circle button in the top right corner of the screen
    • Click on the clear background 'vertical three dots' circle button in the same top right corner of the screen.

This will bring up the 'Contribute to the Pokestop' screen.

• At the bottom of the list of subjects click on 'Report Invalid Pokestop'

You should be right from there.

If you cannot or have not the opportunity to get closer at this time, include all the relevant details about the Duplicate in this fora (at least the Title would be the minimum) under a new message. And '@' tag NianticGiffard in the post so he's alerted someone's referred to him in a post and he should come see.

cool thanks a lot

Theres still a large amout of Fake Wayspots in Siegen.

I had this in review, also educational for someone to find out how to spot fake wayspots:

It says Siegen Hainer Hütte - The Bus Stop isnt at Ludwig-Heupel-Weg.

• kawin240-INGkawin240-ING Posts: 803 Ambassador

The entire city is full of it and the help chat staff is partly rejecting my reports and want local evidence. They have it too easy.

If they want us to go through the hoops of reporting the entire city with geotagged pictures, photospheres and videos, they should sponsor me for example for a month and it will be all dealt with.

For now they will keep "winning". No need to report anything that is not super obvious unfortunately, how stuff currently works it's just frustrating and wasted energy.

Collecting data for they day someone actaully follows through would be a good idea though.

• saarstahl-INGsaarstahl-ING Posts: 184 ✭✭✭

Bemalte Stromkästen werden nicht nur in Siegen missbraucht. Wenn ich den Standort von einem Stromkasten nicht eindeutig verifizieren kann, gebe ich mittlerweile nur noch 1 Punkt für die Standortgenauigkeit. Tut mir leid für diejenigen, die einen legitimen Stromkasten mit einem nutzlosen Umgebungsfoto eingereicht haben.

• kawin240-INGkawin240-ING Posts: 803 Ambassador

same. I also report any suspicious painted box to help chat since otherwise, they get accepted easily since whoever reviews else in Germany has no idea how to spot a fake, even if it's the most blurry, photoshopped picture

I have taken a look again at Siegen - the whole city is filled up to the brim with fake wayspots. @NianticTintino we need a Solution to have these removed. Otherwise you are just giving the idea to other cities out there. If it is that easy to plaster a city with fake wayspots, why isnt everyone doing that?

@NianticTintino

well, whatever, if Niantic is just doing the same as the 3 Apes, then

i just congratulate the fakers in Siegen to their work - enjoy!