In Voting for too long

Hello there, I know almost everyone should be facing the same issue, but the thing is it is taking way too much time for Nominations to be reviewed. I had a nomination stuck for an entire month and currently sitting at 10+ nominations with 15 days being voted. I think that's way too much, I have been submitting and reviewing for a long time and this is certainly getting out of hands. Thus, I think something should be changed about this. I would guess many things have been discussed so far (first time commenting here so I don't know if that's the case) but we really need encouragement for people to vote. Thus, I think some potential ways to do so would be by creating a Wayfarer app for iOs & Android which would make it easier for everyone to know where to vote, as well as adding some potential benefits, items or bonises to reviewers' Pokémon GO and Ingress accounts. Those are juat some ideas on the top of my head, but seriously we need to do something. I'll be leaving my home place for an entire year and I need to keep submitting nominations so that my little cousins can have fun at the game by getting Poké Balls

Comments