Removal request. About bulletin boards in Japan.

1192BDK-PGO1192BDK-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Invalid Wayspot Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: [掲示板]

Location: [https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=35.729459,139.871448&z=17&pll=35.729459,139.871448]

GoobleMap: [蔵前橋通り - Google マップ]

City: [Tokyo]

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information:

In Japan, spot applications called bulletin boards are actively being applied.

Point at issue

This spot is a bulletin board, but it is not a bulletin board set up by the local community.

This is a bulletin board that does not announce important local publicity or events related to the activities of local residents.

In addition to general bulletin boards set up by people other than local residents' associations, there are many original bulletin boards that are not widely used by the local community.

The bulletin board mentioned above is also the reason why the value of the bulletin board is reduced.

Reason for deletion

(1) It must not be a bulletin board set up by a community association.

(2) It must be a nameless bulletin board set up by a real estate agent.

(3) It is only an announcement of vacancies for the applicable parking lot.

(4) The bulletin board is of a nature that lacks publicity to the local community.

(5) Unlike the original bulletin board, the degree of utilization by local residents is low.

It can be assumed that many bulletin boards will continue to be applied for in Japan in the future.

It is also necessary to consider the contents of the bulletin board and the installation situation.

I myself would like to enjoy Wayfarer carefully.

Please take action to delete the corresponding spot.

Post edited by 1192BDK-PGO on
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. It looks like we haven’t gotten to this request yet or it hasn’t been submitted via the Scanner; at this time, we only take appeals to overturn decisions we’ve already made.

• 1192BDK-PGO1192BDK-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭✭

@NianticAtlas thank you for your reply.

( hasn’t been submitted via the Scanner )

I don't understand what you mean above.

What do you mean by through scanner?

I am attaching the image from the scanner.

However, when reporting via the scanner, I can't find the items and content that apply to this case.

What should I do?

please advise me

• spiesr-INGspiesr-ING Posts: 313 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022

You need to report in it game, and then have that report denied, before you can appeal that denied removal here.

That said, however. Not meeting the eligibility criteria is not one of the removal criteria. Thus while this shouldn't have been approved, it will also not be removed. (As long as the object actually exists at that location, has pedestrian access, isn't on single family residential property or school grounds, doesn't obstruct emergency services, and isn't a duplicate of another Wayspot, it will not be removed unless requested by the property owner.)

edited August 2022

@NianticAtlas

@spiesr-ING

Thank you for your comment.

I understand the flow of reporting from within the game.

sure, as you say

Not suitable for acceptance criteria, but already exists as a portal/pokéstop

I understand that this spot does not meet the criteria and is not one of the removal criteria.

The applicant does not understand the content of the application.

The approvers also do not understand the approval criteria, or

Recently in Japan,

Portals and pokestops for bulletin boards are popular, and bulletin board spots are being created all over the country at a tremendous rate.

The application may have passed without the reviewers checking it carefully.

in my opinion

The city is full of low-value portals and PokéStops that don't meet the approval standards.

I think they should be checked and scrutinized again.

The management side also cooperates with each other,

I wanted to continue working with each other, so I requested and appealed.

@spiesr-ING

However, when reporting via the scanner, I can't find the items and content that apply to this case.

What should I do?

please advise me

• JillJilyJabadoo-PGOJillJilyJabadoo-PGO Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, "does not meet criteria" is not a reason for removal. You can try selecting a different option, but in the end, it will probably not be removed.

• auntergoaf-PGOauntergoaf-PGO Posts: 159 ✭✭✭✭

It's not a bulletin board, it's an advertising board for a real estate agency looking for parking lot users.

blueeeeeee-ING Hello

Regarding the bulletin board in question, which has been neglected for a long time.

Once again, we have reported it as an invalid spot from within the app.

I also received a rejection email.

I would like to reopen my appeal.

Thank you for your support.

during this past year

Many neighborhood association bulletin boards have been approved in the local area.

A huge number of spots were created.

However, in this case, it was not set up as a bulletin board for the neighborhood association, but simply a signboard with only a notice of vacant parking spots posted.

It cannot be called a bulletin board.

As a side note, I also believe that bulletin boards with no signs of being used deserve the same criteria.

As I'm sure you know, I've attached an image of a typical neighborhood association bulletin board for reference.  https://tinyurl.com/267o8kpw

The reason for invalidity is as follows.

① The purpose of the bulletin board is clearly different from the original bulletin board of the neighborhood association.

② There are no postings about events held in the local community.

③ There are no various informational notices from public facilities.

④It must not have been installed by a neighborhood association or neighborhood association.

We can confirm that it is worthy of deletion for these reasons.

Bulletin boards in Japan carry out posting activities to improve local life. There are areas that are active and areas that are not.

but

Knowing that the objectives are clearly different,

Both the person who applied for a spot using this bulletin board and the person who reviewed it must have recognized the difference.

It can be assumed that the number of applications for bulletin boards in Japan will continue to grow enormously in the future. There are also situations where the people conducting the review cannot keep up with the review process.

I want to improve spot screening accuracy.

I think the number of low-quality spots that have little or no value as spots should be reduced.

To enjoy a healthy Wayfarer and to leave a valuable spot

I would like to request the cooperation of the Wayfarer team.

NianticLC NianticAaron  NianticCasey-ING NianticTintino-ING NianticRN NianticOren

I have attached the rejected email.

I will file the claim again as an invalid Wayspot.

edited October 2023

今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。