Please increase the number of appeals

Currently, the number of appeals is once a month, but I think it is extremely small.

If the wayspot review by the judges is being carried out normally, I think the appropriate number of appeals is once a month. However, at present, I don't think the wayspot review by the judges is normal. For example, only one piece of play equipment in a park should be approved for wayspot, but there are many inappropriate judges who deny it by falsely accusing the play equipment of not having visual characteristics. Temples and public halls are also disavowed under false accusations.

Your company must also be aware that the examination by the examiner is extremely inappropriate in the process of examining the appeal. I think there is a balance with your company's processing capacity, but could you increase the number of appeals so that we can appeal once every two weeks, for example?

Currently, inappropriate examinations are rampant, and with a small number of appeals, we have no choice but to give in to unjustified examinations. Please consider increasing the number of appeals.

Tagged:

Comments