Information billboard

Hello

Today, my proposition of POI was rejected for "other criteria" and "seasonal display ".

I thought that information billbords were valid!

Comments

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,482 Ambassador

As it appears to be a notice board where official notices and other community interests could be displayed I would happily accept it.

Note sure if there is something that I’m not aware of but see no reason for the this not meeting acceptance criteria. The part about seasonal display is likely to have been ticked by one or two people focusing on the changing nature of the messages rather than the board.

you have included the text of the description or supplementary information perhaps there was something in that text that raised questions from the reviewers.

can you post that text here so that we can translate it?

• abra221128-PGOabra221128-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

This is what I wrote:

administrative notice board to follow the news of the city. Board are valid according to Wayfarer criteria. Secure area on the sidewalk and right next to a bus shelter

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,482 Ambassador

Well I would be perfectly happy to accept that.

sounds like some poor reviewing.

if the turn round time is quickish resubmit. instead of saying valid according to wayfarer criteria , describe relevance - eg a place people go to this board for information about local community.

Make sure it can be seen on street view.

if things take a long time appeal.

address the rejection criteria in your appeal information

good luck

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't mention the bus shelter. If reviewers skimmed the description, they may have only seen those two words. And bus stops aren't valid. Dumb reason, I know - but you're looking for things to tweak, and there's an idea.