Move an existing pokestop to it's real location

Hello everyone,

I am trying to submit multiple nomination in my new town. I came across this particular pokestop [46.3604330, -72.5830450] which is slightly off its real location and because of that, my new nomination (swingers) dont show up in the game (nor pokemon go nor ingress -my nomination has been accepted). It is currently in the 20M radius in the game but is 25M away in real life.

Is there anyway to relocate it to its real location?

Comments

• JillJilyJabadoo-PGOJillJilyJabadoo-PGO Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

Although the picture is of the slide, the playground anchor is valid anywhere on the playground. Because it appears to be on the edge of the playground area, it looks legitimate. I don't think you will be able to get it moved, but it's hard to see from your screenshot if it's on the playground or slightly outside of it.

If you want to try anyway, you can make edits of < 10m in the game. Tap on the pokestop, then tap on the arrow in the upper right corner, then tap on the three dots in the upper right corner. Choose Edit Location.

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is your new nomination part of the same play area? If so, it should've been marked as a duplicate.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is already 1 Gym and one Stop in that play area. The slides are the anchor photo for the playpark, and the basketball court to the north is also a stop. Any other bits of play equipment in this small part should be considered as a "duplicate", you can't nominate individual bits of equipment as separate stops. Any stops appearing in an already occupied S17 cell will not appear Pogo.

TLDR - small park - no room for more stops.