Pokestop

hello

I'm on the road doing a pokestop in my city and I currently have a number of nominations confirmed but the problem is that only two of the twelve are showing up as my confirmed nominations even though there are really more ie 12 and it's been over 48 hours and some aren't showing up and after a week, I wanted to ask why my confirmed pokestops do not appear for so long?

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't submit Pokéstops, you submit wayspots for Niantic's Lightship database. If your nomination is accepted, it immediately gets added to this central database, and then may or may not sync into Niantic's games (your acceptance email does state that not all accepted wayspots are eligible to appear in all of Niantic's games). Each of Niantic's games has its own proximity rules which determine whether an accepted wayspot is able to sync into that specific game or not. For Ingress, the requirement is that the new wayspot must be at least 20 metres away from any existing Portals in Ingress. In Pokémon Go, you're limited to one Pokéstop or Gym per level 17 S2 cell. So if your nominations aren't appearing in Pokémon Go, it's probably because there's already a Pokéstop or Gym in the same level 17 cell.