6 POI sent to approval - all rejected the same day!

5/6 POI was rejected by unknown reasons while they meet the creteria. I reported them all at the same day and they has been rejected the same day except one which is in special Nianitic's voting.

I was able to appeal only for one by using 'appeal button' but for others button is not appearing.

Comments

• JillJilyJabadoo-PGOJillJilyJabadoo-PGO Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

How long does it usually take for reviews in your area? If it's usually weeks then all of the sudden it's one day, that does seem suspiciously like an overly aggressive botnet doing mass rejections.

If they're usually less than a week to review, then it could just be coincidence.

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022

They're all reviewed by Niantic reviewers. Hence there are no rejection reasons displayed, and that one still in Niantic voting is susceptible to be rejected too.

Given the current situation in Poland with their endless drama of Wayfarer abuse, it's not surprising if the team will manually review all nominations from any players they've suspected as abusers.

* no, I'm not telling the OP is one of the abuser, that's how poor Niantic system is right now.

• JillJilyJabadoo-PGOJillJilyJabadoo-PGO Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah. I thought OP meant they couldn't understand the reasons, not that no reasons were given because they said only 1 was in Niantic voting, but I think you're right.

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

Five rejections in one day is awful!

I can't see what your nominations are, to try to help them get approved - or perhaps say which to give up on.

If they're within 10k of your sofa, you can resubmit them from home (you already have the pictures). BUT I wouldn't submit them exactly the same. You'll need more/different text to sell them. Say how they meet a criteria: explore, exercize, socalize.

If you post more details here, people here are glad to help.

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just an additional note, there are reports that some words in either main or supporting description may also trigger nominations to be taken under Niantic review.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of the six nominations shown in the photos, I see a hedge, a tree and a recycling bin, all of which appear to be correctly rejected.