Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Category selection bug, South Korea Pokemon Go User

Graypark-PGOGraypark-PGO Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Report a Bug

Currently, in Korea, there is a big bug where you can only select 'Art' in the wayspot category during Wayfarer nomiantion. I know it mostly happens on iPhones. In fact, more than 80% of the results are in the art category. Many people are busy explaining that this is a bug. I think this will also have an impact on judging.

Let's see my actual in-game application screen. You have to apply by writing, but only the art category is activated and you cannot select anything else (search is not activated either).

This happens to other people as well. Let me show you an example of a Korean wayspot review.

It can be seen that the applicants were forced to find and register the most similar sub-category of Art.

Clock towers, public institutions, restaurants, etc., are problematic when you have to explain a clear reason into categories. Out of 10 judging, 8 are art categories.

Please identify and fix this bug. (In-game, only the Art category is selected)

Post edited by Graypark-PGO on
Tagged:

Comments