Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Contribution metrics are not reported correctly

SunrayMinor-INGSunrayMinor-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Report a Bug

The contribution metrics listed on the Wayfarer profile page are not accurate.

I started participating as a reviewer in Wayfarer the other month. To date I received one upgrade and on the profile page it shows that I've earned 67% of my next upgrade. This would mean that I have had 167 agreements so far but the total number of agreements as listed add up to only 134. That is a difference of 33 agreements.

Additionally, the information presented in-game (Ingress) is also different. On my agent profile in the game client, it lists 118 as the count for OPR agreements. I understand that Wayfarer and Ingress are two separate systems and regularly sync which likely explains the difference here but mentioning it for completeness.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

The discrepancy is likely due to edits, which do not count for the accepted/rejected/duplicate stats, but do give you an agreement towards an upgrade.

As for the medals in the games, they only count agreements if you're in good or great standing as far as I'm aware, so if your rating was fair or poor at any point, that may cause discrepancies as well.