THE WRONG POKESTOP TURNED INTO A GYM

Title of the Wayspot: Placa da entrada - "Centro de Referência A Juventude Arildo Valadão"

Location: https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=-20.847968,-41.116609&z=20

City: Cachoeiro de Itapemirim

Photos to support your claim:

WHAT SHOULD HAVE TURNED INTO A GYM

WHAT HAVE TURNED INTO A GYM

WRONG IN RED, RIGHT IN GREEN

Additional information: Last week I changed the location of one gym to turn a pokestop from that S14 cell in a gym, but the pokestop that I gave 10 votes (was the one with the most votes) didn't turned into a gym, instead, another one inside of the square turned into a gym. I do this process often but it`s the first time that this happens with me, and I did all the process right... maybe this is associated with the maintenance of the Wayfarer, but it ended up harming the city community in many ways.

Can you review this and turn the "Arte Urbana - Glamour" into a Gym, and "Placa da entrada - "Centro de Referência A Juventude Arildo Valadão" into a Pokestop to solve the problem?

Thanks

Comments

• AScarletSabre-PGOAScarletSabre-PGO Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

It's important to note that it's not just votes that are taken into account when checking for gym creation. Wrong Pokéstop got turned into a gym in my town because although multiple people voted on a Portal, another Portal had like six photographs attached to it and we didn't know that photographs were also taken into consideration. It sucks, but what can one do?

Also yeah, don't admit to moving Wayspots around so brazenly. A lot of people do that or have been tempted to that but they aren't so brazen about it. I agree with @WheelTrekker-ING. There's certainly good reasons to have things moved from time to time (such as incorrect locations) so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on it.