Either I’m Blacklisted or people hate me…

What am I doing wrong? I’ve created these would be stops/gyms with creativity and thinking outside of the box while keeping it fun and of course safe. For my last 6 nomination, I’ve struck out on all of them. It’s very disheartening and honestly makes me question myself… why even try anymore.

Any feedback would appreciated.

Comments

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're not blacklisted, and reveiwers don't hate you. It's just that you don't have the knack yet, of finding points of interest that encourage exploration, exercise, or socialization. (See link in prior reply.)

Stepping stones are everywhere and generic. These aren't artistic (explore) and don't encourage people to gather (socialize). They're not part of a trail (exercise). They are more like a sidewalk (infrastructure).

The stained glass (?) could be a great wayspot, as art - something to explore. Looks like it's hard to get a good shot of the whole thing, because of the tree. But your Supplimental shows that it's colorful and maybe artsy. Look on your city website for information about art installations. If this has a name and artist, it's a shoo-in. You can put a link in your Supporting Info.

The other two are actually sensitive locations. People transact business through the U.S. mail, and legal paperwork, and personal things. Tampering or obstructing the mail is a felony. Imagine someone receiving their loved one's deth certificates, with five gamers standing around looking at their phones.

• dman41689-PGOdman41689-PGO Posts: 294 ✭✭✭

none of those meet the criteria. the post office itself would be perfect but I'm sure its already a wayspot. also work on your descriptions because those were all terrible