During my reviews I often am confronted with incorrect locations. Roughly there are five situations:
1. The location is not far from the object, <20 m or so, and there is no obvious reason.
2. The location is not far from the object and this has apparently been set on purpose, to get it out of the way of other poi's.
3. The location is far from the object, >20m or, so for no obvious reason.
4. The location is far from the object and this may have been done on purpose, to get it near a home or something.
5. The object cannot be found but the location is certainly incorrect.
There are five ways of dealing with this:
1. Accept the nomination.
2. Accept the nomination with one star for the location.
3. Accept the location with a suggestion for the true location.
4. Reject the nomination as 'Mismatched location'.
5. Reject the nomination as 'Abuse'
I wonder what the best policy is for each of the situations. Especially I am wondering what happens when suggesting a new location: is such a suggestion automatically adopted or is it automatically neglected?
Please give me your wise insights.