Why this is an invalid wayspot?

JAKE10SC-PGOJAKE10SC-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Invalid Wayspot Appeals

A few days ago I requested a proposal for a religious representation, which was rejected because, supposedly, it is located in a private residence and that it is a temporary exhibition, when it is clearly observed that it is made of tile and is outside home. In addition, I took a photo from Street View so that it could be seen on Google Maps since it is located on a street where the Google Maps car had not accessed.I am very frustrated since it is a very good proposal that was rejected and I even applied an improvement to it, which will not be returned to me. I attach photos of the rejected proposal and the photo I took from Street View at this link: https://www.google.com/maps/@20.8893102,-89.7320115,3a,75y,80h,80t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sAF1QipOaTkPNjw5MqHwg3iGzEAYYVx0yIu7m4wrRDtRl!2e10

Clarifications: Anyone has access to that street, as they are known as subdivisions of houses that do not have streets for vehicles to travel, they can only be accessed by walking.

Post edited by JAKE10SC-PGO on

Comments

• 29andCounting-PGO29andCounting-PGO Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m only speaking from the eyes of the perspective of the reviewer. I’m not saying this perspective is true or false. It looks almost like a painting or a scroll that was hung on the wall, and could be taken down and moved (temporary). Maybe the picture could show that it is a permanent tile in the wall? Also, is it on the wall of a single family residence? It kind of looks like it. Can you show multiple mailboxes or anything to prove multiple families live there?