Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Nomination Uploaded Twice

ScrawnyMeowth1-PGOScrawnyMeowth1-PGO Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

*Issue title:* Nomination Uploaded Twice

*Description of the issue:* Nomination gave an error message when uploading. When the upload button was pressed again, it uploaded just fine, except it duplicated my submission, using up two nominations in Pokemon Go and showing up twice in my contributions page.

*Device, OS:* T-Mobile REVVL V+ 5G, Android 11

*Attachments:*

Honestly I don't care if you fix this bug immediately, I just want my nomination back. I was trying to nominate two new Wayspots but this one submission used up my last two available nominations.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

They likely can't credit your nomination back, and you can choose to withdraw one of them if you don't want it in the system twice. The good thing is that when you've used nominations, you get given another one to use each day until you're back at the maximum of 40, so you'll likely not notice any real difference from this issue.

• ScrawnyMeowth1-PGOScrawnyMeowth1-PGO Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

I put one on hold, so I still have it in case one gets rejected. I know you get one new nomination each day lol. It's just that I have a backlog of several dozen nominations I have pictures for and want to submit, so it annoys me when one of my nominations is wasted because of a bug I had no control over