Invalid wayspot report

Title of the Wayspot: Kapelica BDM u zidu

City: Podstrana

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim: [Attach photo]

Additional information:

Reason for reporting: PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY.

This chapel is located in garden of a family house, pictured above and located at Mazuraniceva ulica 9, Podstrana, Splitsko-Dalmatinska zupanija, Croatia. I'm sorry my pictures couldn't be better but it was not possible without tresspassing. I assure you the chapel is inside this property. House may look big but it's really just a single family living there so it definitely meets criteria for PRP.

Also I'd like to add that I talked to house owners and they want the wayspot removed too (but don't know how). They are getting really annoyed by all the Pokemon GO and Ingress players around their house.

Tagged:

Comments

• 29andCounting-PGO29andCounting-PGO Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

You do know that Niantic has access to google maps, right?

• PineNuts666-PGOPineNuts666-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

LMAO THE VIRAL VIDEO FINALLY REACHED OP

There's a somewhat-viral video of him talking to one of the residents in the apartment building, for blocking traffic in a one way street while placing his 6 accounts in the gym, and now he wants the wayspot removed

Him "talking to the house owners" is just him being scolded for being an inconsiderate buffoon.

OP got in trouble for blocking traffic! The whole local community is making fun of him and this is how he resolves it.

• JoeJo79-PGOJoeJo79-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

OP - known cheater with multiple accounts who noone really likes got in trouble with locals for blocking traffic in a one way street and now wants the wayspot removed.

The fact that he's reporting invalid stuff on Christmas eve tells you more than enough about this person. What a sore looser 😂

Some of his known accounts: TheRealSvizac, Svizac28- SpoofingIsAsin, PopShime, DamaHerc, ZareSefBande, emperortrump33, 3snorlaxa, LightWob, 1upuk4k4, Kolinda008, SmrtSpuferima....

https://vimeo.com/793010794

• VolimZidove88-PGOVolimZidove88-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited January 2023

Hello,

As a person who lives nearby, I guarantee you that the photo was taken from the wrong location on purpose. On the photo he provided you can see a chimney and NOT a chapel.

The chapel exists but the player wants to remove the wayspot only because he plays PGO using his car and not on foot, in other words he regularly blocks streets with his car instead of walking. On the picture I provided you can see him blocking the street because of the gym.

This waypot report is fake and this lazy player  abuses system on purpose so he can ruin the game.

• amedvid-PGOamedvid-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

"Also I'd like to add that I talked to house owners and they want the wayspot removed too (but don't know how). They are getting really annoyed by all the Pokemon GO and Ingress players around their house."

Liar Liar Pants On Fire

Try also adding a grain of truth to the story.

You talking to someone IRL - HOW HILARIOUS!!

• Thanks for the appeal, @Svizac28-ING! We took another look at the Wayspot in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time.