Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Frisbee Golf (Disc/Disk Golf)

2»

Answers

• BaltiCalling-INGBaltiCalling-ING Posts: 362 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just reviewing to the guidelines. Also, having every golf hole as a Wayspot could result in agents interrupting a round of play as they hack each portal. Could also result in agents getting hit in the head with a disc or a golf ball. Neither would be good outcomes.

In the same way that they dont want Wayspots for other athletic fields in the field of play, they don't want them in the field of play for golf, either.

• SportJules-PGOSportJules-PGO Posts: 16 ✭✭✭

I think in the Same Way.......

Guidelines 🤦🏻‍♂️.....****

Disc Golf is no Golf in the Same Way. If there are Some Baskets in the Park, you can search them to Explore the hole Park, you an Your Community are aktiv in the hole Safe Area....

Sry in some points, the Giudelines (sry for the words) are **** 🤷🏻‍♂️.

• Shilfiell-INGShilfiell-ING Posts: 1,559 Ambassador

I saw one comment in here that said, despite NIA's clarification, disc golf individual tees and holes should be considered valid because they're like trail markers and lead you along a course for walking. If this is true, I look forward to receiving submissions for the 30 yard line, 50 yard line, etc. for every American Football field - and meter markers for every running track.

For parts of a series, it's the whole that should be considered. This is not a hatred of more stops, a bias against Pokemon Go (which I play daily), or nonsense. If I take a visitor out to see the sights, I'll show them a Disc Golf course, but I'll not likely take them to see Tee 7 specifically.