Why my accepted pokestops nomination are still not in game?

I am from small village, and I made few new pokestops nominations, which was accepted but some was added in game and some still not. some spots are two weeks almost after acceptaction but in this time in game was added new pokestops but this old one nominations still are not. pls let me know why and what I shoud do? just wait and be easy with this or I need make again this same spot nomanations or send you some new photos or something? maybe you just neeed check this but let me know about.

regards

skwarek303

Answers

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

This post helps explain a bit about why they won't be appearing

In short, each game has a proximity rule that determines whether a new wayspot can be added to that game. If your nomination doesn't appear, that's usually the reason why.

The proximity rule for Pokémon Go is that you can only have one Pokéstop or Gym per level 17 S2 cell. If a new wayspot is in a level 17 S2 cell that already has a Pokéstop or Gym, it won't be eligible to appear in Pokémon Go.

Pokémon Go Hub has a guide on S2 cells that might help explain this a bit better. There are tools that can help you check the cells in your area, or you are welcome to post the names and coordinates of your nominations that aren't appearing and someone can check it for you and show you screenshots of why it isn't appearing.

You can't do anything to get them to appear in game. They are in the database, and may be used in other games.

• skwarek303-PGOskwarek303-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

ok thank you but is sad for me because in small village is really hard to play in this without pokestops and find one is hard to make because is a village - is not to much places whoch can be pokestops. and area like old school with public library is one place with few nominations but in one place and niantic do not accepted new stops in this area. i know that sometimes is a lot pokestops in one place in city so why in my small village can not? I am sad about this. I can send some message to directly to someone who can decide about that?

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,486 Ambassador

Hello and Welcome @skwarek303-PGO

Wayfarer and the development of wayspots is all carried out through the players nominating possible places and reviewing and voting for them to be accpeted.

It is great that you are keen to help your area to find wayspots that can potentially improve the playing of Niantic games. But it is down to you, Niantic won’t step in to create them.

The community here will be happy to help you in a variety of ways.

First you need to research and find out the cells that @HankWolfman-PGO has referred to so you avoid the disappointment and frustration of putting in the effort and not then getting the appearing in games.

If you are happy to do so, can you tell us the location of your village so some of use can do some virtual tourism to try and make suggestions.

If you want to check the way you are presenting the nomination - the photos and the text- we will be happy to make suggestions to try and make it as strong as possible to be accepted.

If you have questions please do ask.

• PurpleFr33dom-PGOPurpleFr33dom-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭

Hey, there @HankWolfman-PGO,

I am interested in those tools that can allow me to check the level 17 S2 cells in my area. Could you please let me know the name of the app/software that works best for you?

Thank you so much for your time,

Catalina

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,486 Ambassador

Hello @PurpleFr33dom-PGO

If you google the combination of Pokémon Go and Cells you should get lots of good options Pokemon Go hub has a lot of information.

There is also information on the wayfarer subreddit.

You will need an ingress account (never delete it or you can lose wayfarer) and IITC.

Because of changes there can be instances of approved wayspots that don’t appear so there is a note of caution.