Title edit and description appeal - Hard Rock Café Gduńsk

Title of the Wayspot: Hard Rock Café Gduńsk

City: Gdańsk

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Link to the official page of the Cafe Hard Rock Cafe Gdansk - Live Music and Dining in Gdansk - Gdansk Restaurants

Additional information:

Please restore correct title of this wayspot "Hard Rock Cafe Gdańsk". Current name contains incorrect name of the city Gduńsk instead of Gdańsk as well as incorrect accented character in the word Café.

Please also change or remove the description of this wayspot as currect description "Gduńska Galeriò Rzezbë (pòl. Gdańska Galeria Rzeźby)" is about Gallery of Sculpture in Gdańsk and this description has nothing to do with the subject of the wayspot.

Please note that rejection of the description edit is clear prove that "community" who rejected it doesn't even think about what they are doing, they just reject any in-game attempts to fix anything in Gdańsk, Poland because they can reject them and are pretty sure they would not be punished for their actions.

Tagged:

Comments

• Godocz-PGOGodocz-PGO Posts: 162 ✭✭

It is with great pleasure that I propose new names for objects in the city center of Gdańsk for the Polish-Kashubian Concord. Names will be mostly in Polish, with Kashub added in brackets as an auxiliary language. I hope that this proposal will satisfy all parties and help to build positive relations between people representing different languages ​​and cultures. Of course, I'm asking for a reasonable amount of time to complete the task.

• KotOtaki-PGOKotOtaki-PGO Posts: 84 ✭✭✭

@Niantic, the post above is an attempt from user Godocz-PGO to make a deal with other players and establish a scheme for wayspot names which they think should be used in an old town of Gdańsk, Poland. They don't care if the correct names would be used or not if the wayfarer policies would be respected or not, they just want to make sure they would still be able to rename waspots to their liking.

I honestly hope you will be able to take actions against abusers and restore correct names of wayspots in a historic part of Gdańsk, Poland.

• Godocz-PGOGodocz-PGO Posts: 162 ✭✭

Let's make sure that the names will be understandable to both Poles and Kashubians, remembering that Kashubians are a separate nation living in northern Poland.

• NianticLCNianticLC Posts: 4,472 admin

Hi @KotOtaki-PGO! Based on the evidence provided, we’ve made necessary changes to the title of the Wayspot.