Was this rejected because reviewers wanted a Full Screen Image of the Mural?

Below is my case. Please suggest if taking a crop full screen view of the Mural would do? what else would be the problem? Google street view is also there. It might be tricky to **** at first but its there. below is the view from street view at right orientation - https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9016112,77.6486055,3a,43.3y,81.98h,77.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssfeQjYd_ZT4vUxyTwWcfYA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu

And I wouldn't say iPhone 14 photo as low quality any day

Comments

• NorbertG82-PGONorbertG82-PGO Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023

No, you probably just got unlucky. It probably doesn't matter much, but I would actually focus the first image on just one section. That way the mural will occupy larger % of the screen. And I would resubmit it until it gets approved, assuming there are no other issues.

Post edited by NorbertG82-PGO on
  • AgentMeadify-INGAgentMeadify-ING Posts: 103 ✭✭✭

I have another one... Since when are the Murals required to be Historically or culturally relavant?

These murals, even though they are just a stick murals tell a powerful story. its up to the person to interpret. Also, are commissioned by local administration as part of keeping city clean and void of unwanted junk being thrown on the streets. and guess what they are doing their job.

• NorbertG82-PGONorbertG82-PGO Posts: 100 ✭✭✭

The "Not historically or culturally significant" message appears when one or more people marked it as a duplicate.