How many wayspots can be created out of one object?

I'm starting bidding with 5 wayspots, created out of facade of this brown building:

5 wayspots are:

Someone might argue we have 5 different objects here but I disagree, to me this is one facade of the historical building.

To be clear, I believe this is abuse of Wayfarer which unfortrunately Niantic allows. This is just one example, from the Old Town in Gdańsk, Poland. The whole old town has been recently spammed with hundreds new wayspots which makes Niantic games really hard to play for everyone. I have spent at least 10 minutes trying to click all 5 wayspots from this cluster - the one on the left.

Tagged:

Comments

• Robert4444-INGRobert4444-ING Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭

I hope that after the cleanup in the Netherlands, the time will come for Poland and all this coal will be removed from the lightship and games base.

• KotOtaki-PGOKotOtaki-PGO Posts: 84 ✭✭✭

If anyone had an idea that there were 5 distinct objects in the example above here is another one, this time there can be no doubt it's one mural:

and Wayfarer "community" was able to create 6 wayspots out of it

It's quite possible there was a 7th one but it really is difficult to tap each of them on the phone's screen...

And these 6 or 7 wayspots are located about 30 meters from the cluster shown in my previous example above.

@Niantic, I'm pretty sure you are able to trace who have approved these wayspots, do you really think it's valid to let these users continue destroying game experience for other players?

• NianticLCNianticLC Posts: 4,222 admin

Hi @KotOtaki-PGO! Due to insufficient evidence, we’re unable to review the Wayspot(s) in question. If you have additional evidence (geotagged images, photospheres) to share, please submit a new appeal with additional information and we’ll take another look.

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticAaron please rereview this appeal.

Cc. @Elijustrying-ING