Swap Gym to different stop in cell for a safer raid location

Submitted in the wrong place and format earlier. This isn't exactly a rejection but its a question about locations. First time on here so sorry if this inst right.

Title of the Wayspot: [Goowin Homestead and Pottery]

City: [West Hartford]

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: It was approved at 4:45AM. Too early to upvote as we were asleep. We put in upvote about an hour later but apparently was too late by then.

Attach Screenshot

]

Photos to support your claim: Where the gym went (its the historical plaque)

The safer location (Mural inside)

Additional information: A new gym came into the game yesterday but due to the time it got approved we were unable to upvote in ingress so it was a 50/50 split and the wrong stop became a gym. The stop that became a gym is not as safe for large gatherings for raids as Goodwin has only a sidewalk. Where frida has sidewalk and multiple parking lots next to it. It is a safer location for multiple people to raid. I don't know if its possible to switch which is a stop and which is a gym but if it is that would be amazing. I just don't want someone to idle on the main road and cause and accident cause they were doing a raid or battling. Im trying to look out for the community.

the one we feel is the safer gym should be

Title of the Wayspot: [Frida Mural]

City: [West Hartford]

Hopefully i did this right and you can help us keep the community safe while enjoying your games. Thanks for taking the time to look this over.

Tagged:

Comments