1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.
Wayspot failed to sync
The following wayspot failed to sync into Ingress, even after a couple months:
NS Bitva u Jičína #1: Jičínské náměstí
I know the following:
1) It meets the inclusion rules as it is not within 20 meters of another portal.
2) It wasn't moved during voting, which I checked using the Lightship browser.
3) It's 99% not within a geoblocked zone, but only Nia knows for sure.
I'm reporting it as a bug for two reasones. First I want this wayspot synced, but the second is that it's a recurring issue. I had this happen twice before, once with a portal, the other time with a pokestop. In both cases the wayspot synced into the other game and I was able to resolve the problem by giving a like to a photo which forced a sync and the wayspot appeared in the other game. I can't do the same with this wayspot as it's currently Lightship only and not eligible for PoGo.