Is an Education Center for Children with Special Needs an Eligible Wayspot?

I am wondering if an education center for children with special needs an eligible wayspot. I'd like to clarify this first before I try to make a nomination and avoid the hassle of getting rejected afterwards. Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

• PaulingZubat-PGOPaulingZubat-PGO Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Despite the rejection criteria for schools specifying K-12 in the title, the subtext says:

Use for nominations that are on the grounds of a primary, secondary, or high school. This also includes locations that may be a daycare or childcare center.

This is also reflected in the rejection criteria and help pages:

• Location is a private residential property (even if historical), farmland, a K12 and under school (preschool, primary/elementary, secondary/high school), child care/daycare center, rehabilitation center, safety shelter

This is a location rejection so it is assumed that anything on these locations are ineligible despite meeting an eligibility criterion or all the acceptance criteria, that mural also.

• Faversham71-INGFaversham71-ING Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

It will almost certainly fail under K12

I don't think it meets the main criteria either - explore/exercise/socialize

• PaulingZubat-PGOPaulingZubat-PGO Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Overgeneralization, please revise.

playground in park -> ok

playground in K-12 or school for minors -> No

I've seen rejections for playgrounds not in those locations rejected for School/K-12 some cells North of this area.

Answers